EVOLVE SISU FITNESS
SISU: Special strength and persistence to overcome in the moment of adversity
The mission of Evolve SISU Fitness is to provide a platform of fitness training for
anyone committed to becoming the best version of themselves through the process
of mastering our 3 pillars of fitness: Body, Mind, Spirit.
Come and see what we are all about!
We offer two different training programs:
- Spartan 60: This program has been re-designed based off of your feedback! It is designed for Athletes of all sports, looking to get a head start on the competition with valuable Speed & Agility training.
- Group Bootcamp: Become a part of Team Tenacity, our adult group training program that we specifically offer at the same time as the Young Athletes program. Why shouldn’t you be able to get a workout in while your child is getting theirs?
Who we are:
- Education/Certifications: M.S Sports Management; B.S Business Management with minor in Exercise Science – Tennessee Tech University
- Background: Professional football experience and former Division I football player
- Specialty: Strength training; Position specific football training (Wide receivers)
- Education/Certifications: B.S Exercise Science- Tennessee State University
- Background: Standout dual sport athlete in high school (football and track)
- Specialty: Weight loss; Group fitness
- Education/Certifications: B.S Exercise Science- Tennessee Tech University; USA Track and Field Certified Coach
- Background: Former Division I football player; 15x Junior Olympic Track and Field All-American
- Specialty: Speed and athletic performance training; Strength training